Sales & Account Manager (Competition #13001-SAMA)
May 29, 2013
Title: Sales & Account Manager
Reporting to: Vice President Sales, Marketing and Business Development
Competition #: 13001-SAMA
Posting open until suitable candidate found
As a Sales and Marketing team member you will concentrate on the achievement of continuous profitable growth through the transition to and execution of a customer focused strategy. Strategic targets for the organization include measurable growth in revenue and in the customer base; increased margin; an increased focus on productivity, quality and performance.
The successful candidate will be proficient in the following competencies:
- Strong business acumen: ability to evaluate multiple business tradeoffs and come to a conclusion and a recommendation. Use/communicate knowledge and insight to gain market share, to create and drive new business opportunities and revenue. Set pricing strategies and negotiate pricing.
- Develop and sustain productive customer relationships that add value to the business: Excellent at proactively identifying and understanding issues, problems and opportunities in the market and with customers. Your proven record in dealing effectively with customers is further enhanced by strong active listening skills and excellent communication and execution skills.
- Leadership in taking actions to accomplish objectives: as well as to achieve goals beyond what is required. Skilled at gaining acceptance of ideas and/or plans; adapting behavior to accommodate changes in tasks and situations. Driving for overall group and individual involvement. Take ownership for results.
- Generate new business: create new business opportunities with existing customers. Driving business to closure and revenue.
- Define strategy and execute tactics: plans to achieve stated business development objectives focused on the Micralyne Inc. cornerstones.
You will possess a related post secondary degree (Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or a related technology) and:
- several years experience with diverse customer groups and portfolios in a highly engineered product enterprise, preferably with an international clientele
- excellent judgment, strong decision making, skills, sound business acumen and the ability to deal ethically with competing client/ operational demands
- knowledge of structuring sales goals and revenue expectations is critical
- demonstrate success being engaged with the MEMS or other technology communities; balance R & D agendas wisely in the business context