Shift: 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Process Technician (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
Role Summary: The primary responsibility of this position is to perform manufacturing production/process activities, as defined by the standard operating procedures.
• Work as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment and follow all standard operating procedures to ensure production goals are achieved
• Perform routine calibrations, qualifications, and setups to ensure production equipment and processes are operating or performing at specified levels
• Organize tasks by following queue/priorities in processing areas, manage time and equipment usage to efficiently meet production targets
• Focus on completing training assignments and engage in cross training in various processing areas to allow for improved utilization
• Ensure all controlled documentation are up to date and accurately describe manufacturing processes.
• Notify supervisors of any concerns or issues that may hamper daily production output and/or jeopardize the quality of the product.
• Provide input/feedback to supervisor, engineering, quality and maintenance for the purpose of continuously improving product quality, eliminating waste and reducing production cycle time
• Adhere to all safety programs and protocols. Maintain high degree of safety awareness through the practice of safe work habits and report any unsafe conditions.
• Adhere to contamination control protocols. Perform general cleaning of production work areas and production tools, follow 5S practices
• Enter data, file out paperwork, update our manufacturing execution system and file documents as required.
• Conduct inventory cataloging, perform month end counts and complete product/inventory reconciliations as required.
Knowledge & Skills • Entry level position, No previous experience is necessary; however, grade 12 equivalent required.