Reporting to the VP Engineering, the Project Manager – Semiconductors/MEMS Industry is responsible for creating and executing development projects. Manage team effort to meet deliverables.
• Manage the execution of development programs.
• Responsible for schedule, cost and quality performance.
• Create project plans, budgets and schedules.
• Evaluate project options related to risk, quality and cost. Communicate options to stakeholders (internal and external).
• Review project scope changes and determine what work is done to maintain project throughput per labour hour.
• Review and approve project documentation.
• Work with customer to define product specifications and tolerances.
• Lead a group of Project Engineers and Scientists. Maintain team focus.
• Coordinate inter-department efforts in to achieve project goals.
• Identify and resolve project resource deficiencies.
• Assist Sales with quote generation and approval of sales orders.
• Work with Sales to maintain customer relationships and create new opportunities.
• Big picture outlook to improve Micralyne safety, profitability and capability.
• A university degree in chemical, electrical, physics or mechanical engineering.
• At least 5 years of technical experience in semiconductor or MEMS design and development.
• Project management experience.
• PMP designation is an asset.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.