Micralyne Inc. is internationally recognized for its unique design and fabrication in Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) technology, with over 30 years of experience and Micralyne is leading today’s cutting edge MEMS technology in Canada. Every member of the Micralyne team is committed to the following core values: Innovation, Excellence, Integrity and Commitment. Micralyne is proud to work with customers as strategic partners towards providing innovative solutions to meet evolving global needs and societal expectations.
Company Operation Name- Micralyne Inc.
Business Address- 1911 94th Street Edmonton, AB Canada T6N 1E6
Job Title- Financial Controller
Job Duties- Promote internal policies and strategies to ensure completion of company goals in the financial, accounting and payroll areas. Manage direct reports in accounting and payroll. Solving problems as they arise, help create new strategies and promote success for ultimate productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the budgeting process, report budgets to actual results by department
- Ensure compliance and accuracy in all financial matters for the organization
- Manage financial records and accounting packages for the company
- Manage, maintain and complete balance sheet reconciliations and perform in depth account analysis
- Analyze reporting from database run queries to ensure optimal productivity
- Control cash and asset management
- Prepare the monthly board package and other reporting
- Lead internal audits in the financial department, as well as the external audit
- Manage direct reports for proper execution, communication, consistent feedback and Contribution to Business Assessments (CTBA’s)
- Coordinate with other departments; sales, operations, engineering etc. to identify issues, problem solve and create new processes for improvement
- Manage insurance and risk programs
- Assist with contract reviews
Number of Positions- One.
Reports To- CFO.
Type of Employment- Permanent Full Time
Salary- Yearly Salary Range per year based on experience
Benefits- Upon successful completion of 3 month probationary period you will be eligible for company benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision. Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance also available.
Education Required- Bachelors degree in financial or business related field, Masters of Business Administration or CPA would be an asset.
- Minimum 5 years in a senior financial, financial controller role
Points of Contact:
Roz Walsh, Human Resources Coordinator
Phone: 780-431-4400 extension 2272