Micralyne Inc. is internationally recognized for its unique design and fabrication in Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) technology, with over 30 years of experience and business, Micralyne is leading today’s cutting edge MEMS technology in Canada. Every member of the Micralyne team is committed to the following core values: Innovation, Excellence, Integrity and Commitment. Micralyne is proud to work with customers as strategic partners towards providing innovative solutions to meet evolving global needs and societal expectations.
Company Operation Name – Micralyne Inc.
Business Address – 1911 94th Street Edmonton, AB Canada T6N 1E6
Reports To – Financial Controller
Type of Employment- Permanent Full Time
The administrative assistant will support the sales and finance departments. This position serves as a point of contact for customers with queries and provides support for sales representatives, the finance team, and the executive team as required.
- Sales administration including:
- Responding to customer inquiries and follows up with their accounts.
- Generating and maintaining customer records; including sales orders, invoices, purchase orders, RMAs and shipping documents.
- Working with customers to confirm purchase orders
- Other administrative tasks required
- Accounting duties including:
- Providing accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department
- Reconciling accounts
- Logging and filing documents
- Other duties including:
- Handling office interactions with outside visitors. This includes greeting and directing guests, managing phone messages and email.
- Support the executive management team with tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with Easy Pay/ Solomon is an asset
- Strong written and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Must be effective in problem solving and decision making
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience with high tech or manufacturing would be an asset
- A minimum of 3 years related experience in a related role is required
Salary- Annual salary based on experience
Benefits- Upon successful completion of 3 month probationary period you will be eligible for company benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision. Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance also available.
Points of Contact:
Erin Robinson, Human Resources Coordinator
Phone: 780-431-4400 extension 2272