Working in a team environment to deliver products that meet quality and cost targets in a manufacturing setting. Follow standard operating procedures to ensure quality and safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform assigned work, while adhering to quality standards operating procedures,
- Work as part of a team to meet targets, to ensure quality, on time delivery, as well as, profitability while following environmental health & safety standards,
- Perform routine calibrations, qualifications and set ups to ensure production equipment and standard processes are operational and are performing at specified levels,
- Manage time and equipment usage efficiently to meet production targets,
- Facilitate teamwork within and across shifts,
- Stimulate a positive work environment that focuses on quality and best practices,
- Demonstrate professional conduct in the workplace, leading with excellent work habits, time management, productivity, quality and a high level of safety awareness,
- Identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency, profitability, material utilization, and tool usage,
- Communicate with Production Manager and other team members on issues that affect safety, quality, delivery and cost,
- Assist with improving applicable work instructions, safety procedures, and related quality documentation,
- Assist with applicable process development and CI (Continuous Improvement) projects.
Reports to: Production Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Technical diploma in Nanotechnology Systems, or equivalent is an asset,
- High school diploma or GED may also be considered.
- working in a technical manufacturing environment,
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills,
- Experience working in a cleanroom environment is an asset,
- Ability to work in a team and demonstrates leadership qualities,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Type of Employment: Regular, Full time
Shifts available: Multiple Shifts
Salary: $17.50 – $19.00 depending on experience (shift premium applicable to Night Shift)
Points of Contact:
Erin Robinson, Human Resources Advisor