Teledyne Micralyne, Inc. is internationally recognized for its unique design and fabrication in Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) technology. With over 30 years of experience and business, Teledyne Micralyne is leading today’s cutting-edge MEMS technology in Canada. Every member of the Teledyne Micralyne team is committed to the following core values: Innovation, Excellence, Integrity and Commitment. Teledyne Micralyne is proud to work with customers as strategic partners towards providing innovative solutions to meet evolving global needs and societal expectations. Teledyne Micralyne is the heart of devices that advance humanity.
ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 certified.
Company Operation Name: Teledyne Micralyne, Inc.
Business Address: 1911 94th Street Edmonton, AB Canada T6N 1E6
Job Title: Process Technologist, Night shift
Shifts Available: Night Shift (11:15pm-7:15am)
Work in a team environment to deliver products that meet quality and cost targets in a manufacturing setting. Follow standard operating procedures to ensure quality and safety.
- Perform assigned work, while adhering to quality standards operating procedures,
- Work as part of a team to meet targets, to ensure quality, on time delivery, as well as, profitability while following environmental health & safety standards,
- Perform routine calibrations, qualifications and set ups to ensure production equipment and standard processes are operational and are performing at specified levels,
- Manage time and equipment usage efficiently to meet production targets,
- Facilitate teamwork within and across shifts,
- Stimulate a positive work environment that focuses on quality and best practices,
- Demonstrate professional conduct in the workplace, leading with excellent work habits, time management, productivity, quality and a high level of safety awareness,
- Identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency, profitability, material utilization, and tool usage,
- Communicate with Production Manager and other team members on issues that affect safety, quality, delivery and cost,
- Assist with improving applicable work instructions, safety procedures, and related quality documentation,
- Assist with applicable process development and CI (Continuous Improvement) projects.
Reports to: Production Manager
Type of Employment: Full time hourly (37.5 hours/ week)
Salary: $16.50 – $17.50
Shift Premium: Available for the Night Shift only
Benefits: Upon successful completion of 90-day probationary period you will be eligible for company benefits including; Health, Dental, and Vision. Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance also available.
- Technical diploma in Nanotechnology Systems, or equivalent is an asset,
- High school diploma or GED may also be considered.
- working in a technical manufacturing environment,
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills,
- Experience working in a clean room environment is an asset,
- Ability to work in a team and demonstrates leadership qualities,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Points of Contact:
Erin Robinson, Human Resources Coordinator
Phone- 780-431-4411 ext. 2272