Micralyne Inc. is internationally recognized for its unique design and fabrication in Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) technology, with over 30 years of experience and business Micralyne is leading today’s cutting edge MEMS technology in Canada. Every member of the Micralyne team is committed to the following core values: Innovation, Excellence, Integrity and Commitment. Micralyne is proud to work with customers as strategic partners towards providing innovative solutions to meet evolving global needs and societal expectations.
Company Operation Name: Micralyne Inc.
Business Address: 1911 94th Street Edmonton, AB Canada T6N 1E6
Job Title: Process Engineer
Job Duties: Provide technical engineering expertise in process module to support all departments. Working within a team provide stable standard processes, to develop new processes and to optimize existing processes.
- Responsible technical owner of manufacturing processes
- Remain compliant with quality standards and promote a culture of quality excellence
- Follow all documentation protocols, and ensure controlled documents are accurate and up to date
- Investigate and disposition NCR’s related to relevant areas of work
- Qualify new and existing equipment to achieve optimal performance
- Manage process excursions expeditiously to minimize damage and prevent further loss
- Assess processes, take measurements/ collect data for interpretation
- Facilitate process transfers from process development to manufacturing
- Liaise with other areas in engineering on module processes to create a smooth transition to manufacturing and rapid effective implementation of the new process and technologies
- Liaise with operators, shift teams leads, about issues encountered
- Work towards improvement in efficiency, cost and sustainability
- Support other process engineers and staff to create a positive work environment
- Ensure you and others are always following best practices in manufacturing/ engineering and processing standards
Number of Positions: One.
Reports To: VP of Engineering
Type of Employment: Permanent Full Time (37.5/ hours per week)
Salary: Yearly Salary Range per year based on experience
Benefits: Upon successful completion of 3 month probationary period you will be eligible for company benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision. Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance also available.
Education Required: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering i.e. electrical/chemical/computer etc, degree in chemistry, physics or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in MEMS or semiconductor industry
Points of Contact:
Roz Walsh, Human Resources Coordinator
Phone: 780:431:4400 extension 2272