Micralyne Inc. is internationally recognized for its unique design and fabrication in Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) technology, with over 30 years of experience and business Micralyne is leading today’s cutting edge MEMS technology in Canada. Every member of the Micralyne team is committed to the following core values: Innovation, Excellence, Integrity and Commitment. Micralyne is proud to work with customers as strategic partners towards providing innovative solutions to meet evolving global needs and societal expectations.
Company Operation Name- Micralyne Inc.
Business Address- 1911 94th Street Edmonton, AB Canada T6N 1E6
Physical Work Location- 1911 94th Street Edmonton, AB Canada T6N 1E6
Job Title- Senior Process Engineer-Lithography
Job Duties- Provide technical and supervisory support to staff in order to meet process module objectives. A Senior Process Engineer-Lithography is expected to lead the integration of the new lithography processes into overall product fabrication. This included extensive characterization to provide a robust manufacturable process that is ready for product qualification and transfer to manufacturing.
- accountable for lithography process, development and integration of MEMS devices from design to volume manufacturing
- maintain and identify improvement opportunities in lithography
- drive process and product yield improvements through the statistical methodologies
- generate, review, and approve lithography processes and their documentation, maintain catalogue of equipment and standard processes
- review and disposition non conformance events originating within the lithography module
- work within a team to move products through Micralyne’s product quality planning
- take ownership of next generation of modules, architecture and design specifications
- work with product engineering group to identify any weakness or mismatch between process and product performance
- supervise assigned employees for maximum productivity, prioritizing projects, ensure focus
- cross train employees within module to promote development of technical skills
- help identify staffing needs
- execute and drive compliance with ISO 9001:2000 and maintain local safety regulations, as well as providing support for resolution of safety issues
Number of Positions- One.
Reports To- Process Engineering Manager
Type of Employment- Permanent Full Time (37.5/ hours per week)
Salary- $76,600.00 – $85,000.00 per year based on experience
Benefits- Upon successful completion of 3 month probationary period you will be eligible for company benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision. Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance also available.
Relocation Costs- Relocation expenses may be covered if successful applicant is not located in Edmonton, Alberta. Terms to be negotiated at time of hire.
Education Required- Bachelor’s in electrical/ computer engineering or equivalent.
- minimum 10 years’ experience specific to lithography process and production
- minimum 8 years of technical experience in a related field and micro fabrication
- experience with MEMS, or semiconductors layout tools
- experience with key lithography tools- stepper or scanner exposure system, critical dimension measurement tools
- minimum 3 years experience with project management or employee management
Points of Contact-
Roz Walsh, Human Resources Coordinator
Phone- 780-431-4400 extension 2272