Micralyne Inc. is internationally recognized for its unique design and fabrication in Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) technology, with over 30 years of experience and business Micralyne is leading today’s cutting edge MEMS technology in Canada. Every member of the Micralyne team is committed to the following core values: Innovation, Excellence, Integrity and Commitment. Micralyne is proud to work with customers as strategic partners towards providing innovative solutions to meet evolving global needs and societal expectations.
Micralyne, the heart of devices that advance humanity.
Company Operation Name: Micralyne Inc.
Business Address: 1911 94th Street Edmonton, AB Canada T6N 1E6
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Duties: You will be accountable for the step by step planning and execution of a project. You will lead, manage and communicate with a cross functional team of engineers to deliver the highest quality products in a cost efficient on or before schedule. Maintain a professional business relationship with clients, providing update on changes, potential risks and solutions and participate in regular communication until final completion and beyond.
- Manage the execution of development programs, project schedule, cost, and quality performance
- Consistently communicate with the sales team and customers to meet client expectations
- Consistently communicate with your team members for clarity of unforeseen issues, updates or changes
- Continuously analyze and risks/deficiencies that impact projects and proactively mitigate those risks
- Coordinate within engineering as well and other departments for maximum efforts to achieve overall goals
- Assist sales department with quoting generation and approval of sales orders
- Work with sales department to maintain a positive customer relationships to maximize repeat business and customer satisfaction
- Review and approve all project documentation
- Complete all projects in accordance with the highest level of health and safety awareness and standards
- Maintain a big picture outlook to improve Micralyne Inc. profitability and capability
Number of Positions: One.
Reports To: VP Engineering, Director of Project Management
Type of Employment: Permanent Full Time (37.5/ hours per week)
Salary: Competitive salary to be discussed at time of interview based on educational requirement and relevant experience.
Benefits: Upon successful completion of 3 month probationary period you will be eligible for company benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision. Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance also available.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or equivalent
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate or equivalent training is an asset
- Minimum 8 years technical experience in semiconductor or MEMS design and development
- Minimum 3 years in Management role in an engineering and/ or sales environment
- Familiar with Failure Mode Effects Analysis is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly organized and focused
- Forecasting, proper risk management and assessment
- Conflict resolution, and stay calm under pressure
- Proven leadership, management skills in a technical/ engineering setting
- Ability to negotiate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Points of Contact:
Roz Walsh, Human Resources Coordinator
Phone: 780:431:4400 extension 2272