Micralyne Inc. is a leading global developer and manufacturer of Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) providing MEMS and sensors’ solutions to companies globally. We are at the leading edge of providing solutions for applications that are surging: IoT; biomedical devices; optical connectivity and industrial controls.
Our business is growing and we are adding talent to our team. We are currently looking for someone to take on a key role of Project Manager.
You will be accountable for planning and executing projects to develop MEMS products for our customers.
You will take ownership of creating, leading and managing cross-functional project teams for complex and challenging projects that are going to stretch you, and give you opportunities to use your current skills, and develop new skills.
Your career with us will be challenging and rewarding with opportunities to learn and develop, professionally and personally, through on-the-job experiences as well as professional development initiatives.
• Manage the execution of development programs, including schedule, cost, quality performance.
• Create project plans, budgets and schedules.
• Ensure Micralyne meets client expectations and customer satisfaction by meeting or exceeding deliverables.
• Continuously analyze and manage risks that impact projects and proactively mitigate those risks.
• Evaluate project options related to risk, quality and cost. Communicate options to internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage project scope changes with internal and external stakeholders to maintain project throughput per labour hour.
• Review and approve project documentation.
• Lead a group of Project Engineers.
• Coordinate inter-departmental efforts to achieve project goals.
• Identify and resolve project deficiencies.
• Assist Sales with quote generation and approval of sales orders.
• Work with Sales to maintain customer relationships and create new opportunities.
• Maintain a big picture outlook to improve Micralyne safety, profitability and capability.
Education & Training:
• A university Degree in science or engineering (chemical, electrical, mechanical, physics).
• PMP designation is an asset.
• 5+ years of technical experience in semiconductor or MEMS design and development.
• Proven track record in leading and managing complex, technical projects, preferably in the semiconductor/MEMS industry sector.
• Experience motivating, leading, engaging cross-functional team members. This includes communicating the project vision and goals, team member roles, expectations, and work direction to all team members on a regular basis.
• Experience with Failure Mode Effects Analysis is an asset.
• Strong knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
• Knowledge of the semiconductor and/or MEMS Industry sectors.
• Demonstrated skill in delivering projects to a successful completion.
• Proven leadership, change management, and team building skills.
• Excellent organizational, critical thinking, written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated negotiation and conflict management skills.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office programs.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure.
• Ability to manage ambiguity.
• Ability to earn trust and respect from project stakeholders.
• Ability to influence decisions that need to be made to make the project successful.
• Pro-active, can-do attitude.
If you are interested in a career opportunity with a leader in the industry, we want to hear from you.