Micralyne Inc. is internationally recognized for its unique design and fabrication in Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) technology, with over 30 years of experience and business Micralyne is leading today’s cutting edge MEMS technology in Canada. Every member of the Micralyne team is committed to the following core values: Innovation, Excellence, Integrity and Commitment. Micralyne is proud to work with customers as strategic partners towards providing innovative solutions to meet evolving global needs and societal expectations.
Company Operation Name: Micralyne Inc.
Business Address: 1911 94th Street Edmonton, AB Canada T6N 1E6
Job Title: Packaging Engineer
Job Duties: Responsible for the design, testing and implementation of new packaging systems, working to improve current packages; and interface with other internal resources for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Technical owner of packaging processes, testing and implementation for new and existing systems
- Perform design reviews on all packaging systems
- Liaise between engineering, project managers and occasionally external customers
- Maintain an organized schedule, and facilitate process transfers from process development to manufacturing
- Knowledge of statistical process control
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and other Office products
- High level of communication skills
Number of Positions: One.
Reports To: Process Engineering Manager
Type of Employment: Permanent Full Time (37.5/ hours per week)
Salary: Yearly Salary Range per year based on experience
Benefits: Upon successful completion of 3 month probationary period you will be eligible for company benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision. Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance also available.
- Degree in Engineering, Materials Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years in MEMS or semiconductor packaging
- Experience with JMP software is an asset
- Experience using statistical process control is an asset
Points of Contact:
Roz Walsh, Human Resources Coordinator
Phone: 780-431-4400 extension 2272