Micralyne Inc. is internationally recognized for its unique design and fabrication in Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) technology. With over 30 years of experience in business Micralyne is leading today’s cutting edge MEMS technology in Canada. Every member of the Micralyne team is committed to the following core values: Innovation, Excellence and Integrity. Micralyne is proud to work with customers as strategic partners to provide innovative solutions to meet evolving global needs.
Company Operation Name: Micralyne Inc.
Business Address: 1911 94th Street Edmonton, AB Canada T6N 1E6
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Job Duties: Responsible for our media and online presence, focusing on getting Micralyne’s message to the world and creating excitement around our name in the high tech industry. Work with all stakeholders to help create and deliver the company’s vision and purpose to drive the future.
- Responsible for implementing a social media strategy and managing online presence
- Manage company website with support of all white paper postings, blogs from engineers etc
- Develop and create digital campaigns, and to measure and report impact on the business
- Work with stake holders to support company vision, and manage all media launches
- Coordinate and maintain a library content, media, digital records, and organizational content
- Manage all required information, attendance, bookings for tradeshows and conferences
- Assist in promotional orders
- Able to work in a fast paced, environment, be adaptable and flexible in hours
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Number of Positions: One.
Reports To: Senior Management
Type of Employment: Permanent Full Time (37.5/ hours per week)
Salary: Yearly Salary Range based on experience
Benefits: Upon successful completion of 3 month probationary period you will be eligible for company benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision. Additionally Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, AD&D, and Life Insurance are also provided.
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-8 years experience in marketing
- 2-5 years in high tech environment is an asset
Points of Contact:
Roz Walsh, Human Resources Coordinator
Phone: 780-431-4400 extension 2272