Business Address- 1911 94th Street Edmonton, AB Canada T6N 1E6
Managing accounts in sales department to achieve customer and business satisfaction. Reporting to the Director of Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with customers on all levels of sales activity
• Develop positive long-lasting relationships
• Address customer’s needs, questions, calls etc.
• Generate new relationships with potential customers and networks
• Work with stakeholders to achieve the highest level of satisfaction for all parties
• Prepare and accumulate information for sales reports
• Able to create presentations and present the information to groups of people, public speaking/ power points etc.
• Work closely with Project Managers to provide optimal customer support
• Provide onsite support to international sales team
• Handle incoming sales distribution to appropriate parties
• May be required to travel internationally
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Analytical – Collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data.
• Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; works well in individual problem-solving situations.
• Technical Skills – Pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills of self and team members.
• Oral Communication – Speaks clearly; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; participates in meetings.
• Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; able to read and interpret written and numerical information.
• Teamwork – Gives and welcomes feedback; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
• Ethics – Treats people with respect; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
• Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; supports organization’s goals and values.
• Judgement – Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
• Motivation – Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
• Professionalism – Reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions.
• Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Quantity – Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase productivity.
• Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Initiative – Seeks increased responsibilities; asks for and offers help when needed.
• Innovation – Generates suggestions for improving work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• Post-secondary in Science or Engineering with an additional degree or cert in business/management are an asset
• Education in management including certificates/training are an asset
• Sales training, and Hi-Tech industry training are an asset
• 3-5 years Sales, or Business Development experience
• Worked in semiconductor/MEMS industry is a strong asset
• Hi Tech experience is an asset
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Diplomatic, ability to negotiate
• Excellent communication, written and verbal
• Good time management, self-aware
• Creative, respectful
Points of Contact:
Erin Robinson, Human Resources Advisor