Micralyne Inc. is internationally recognized for its unique design and fabrication in Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) technology. With over 30 years of experience and business Micralyne is leading today’s cutting edge MEMS technology in Canada. Every member of the Micralyne team is committed to the following core values: Innovation, Excellence, Integrity and Commitment. Micralyne is proud to work with customers as strategic partners towards providing innovative solutions to meet evolving global needs and societal expectations. Micralyne is ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 certified.
Company Operation Name- Micralyne Inc.
Business Address- 1911 94th Street Edmonton, AB Canada T6N 1E6
Job Title- Process Technician, Multiple shifts (6:00 am – midnight)
Process Technicians work as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment and follow all standard operating procedures to ensure production goals are achieved.
- Perform routine calibrations, qualifications, and setups to ensure production equipment and processes are operating or performing at specified levels
- Organize tasks by following queue/priorities in processing areas, manage time and equipment usage to efficiently meet production targets
- Notify supervisors of any concerns or issues that may hamper daily production output and/or jeopardize the quality of the product
- Provide input/feedback to supervisor, engineering, quality and maintenance for the purpose of continuously improving product quality, eliminating waste and reducing production cycle time.
- Adhere to all safety programs and protocols. Maintain high degree of safety awareness through the practice of safe work habits and report any unsafe conditions
- Adhere to contamination control protocols. Perform general cleaning of production work areas and production tools, follow 5S practices
- Enter data, file out paperwork, update our manufacturing execution system and file documents as required.
- Conduct inventory cataloging, perform month end counts and complete product/inventory reconciliations as required
Number of positions – 5
Reports to – Production Manager
Type of Employment – Full time hourly (37.5 hours/ week)
Salary- $15.30 to $17.00/hr, negotiable based on experience.
Benefits- Upon successful completion of 3 month probationary period you will be eligible for company benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision. Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance also available.
Education Requirements – High school diploma or GED required
Skills and Work Experience:
Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
Experience working in a clean room environment is an asset, but willing to provide training.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Points of Contact-
Erin Robinson, Human Resources Coordinator
Phone- 780-431-4411 extension 2272