Teledyne Micralyne provides custom configuration of MEMS product assemblies and implements custom testing systems unique to each customer. We also offer in-house process engineering services for the development and improvement of MEMS assembly and test processes. This maximizes yields and efficiency, giving you a lower cost product while maintaining consistent, targeted quality.
MEMS Test & Characterization Capabilities:
- SEM (Scanning Electron Microscope) with x-ray analysis
- Thin film stress measurement with thermal cycling capability
- Line width measurement
- Sheet resistance measurement
- Optical profiler using white light interferometry
- Surface profilers
- Film thickness measurements
- Cyclic voltammetry measurements
- Wire bond pull testing
- Electrical test – probe stations
- Automated visual inspection
- Real time measurements and data acquisition
Contact us to learn more about our MEMS test and characterization capabilities.