Equipment Technician – Semiconductor/MEMS Industry
Micralyne Inc. is a leading global developer and manufacturer of Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) providing MEMS and sensors’ solutions to companies globally. We are at the leading edge of providing solutions for applications that are surging: IoT; biomedical devices; optical connectivity and industrial controls.
Our business is growing and we are adding talent to our team. We are currently looking for someone to take on a key role of Equipment Technician.
You will own all maintenance functions for equipment and tools related to specified work centers at Micralyne, which may include some of the following: lithography and bonding, CVD/etch/furnaces, metal plating, wet processing, dicing, back-end and assembly.
You will take ownership of effectively communicating with operations, engineering support, and development engineering staff for your specified work centers, as well as with your colleagues on the maintenance team. You will demonstrate your positive attitude, quality-consciousness, safety, and pride in your work.
Your career with us will be challenging and rewarding with opportunities to learn and develop, professionally and personally, through on-the-job experiences as well as professional development initiatives.
Education & Training:
• Degree or Diploma in electronics or other applicable field of study.
• Training in electromechanical systems.
• Experience diagnosing and repairing equipment and tools in a fabrication facility with semiconductor mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, chemical & vacuum systems, or Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS).
• Experience reading and interpreting vendor documents, maintenance manuals, and engineering sketches.
• Working knowledge of equipment and tools operating requirements in a semiconductor, or MEMS fabrication facility.
• Working knowledge of electrical, electronic, pneumatic, chemical and vacuum systems used in a semiconductor or MEMS fabrication facility.
• Knowledge of Radio Frequency and microwave power systems.
• Demonstrated troubleshooting skills in electrical, electronic, pneumatic, chemical and vacuum systems.
• Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to details.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office programs.
• Proven ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
• Proven ability to quickly respond to, and troubleshoot problems with equipment and tools.
• Proven ability to analyze equipment schematics for advanced troubleshooting of complex problems
• Ability to manage stress when dealing with equipment or tools problems.
If you are interested in a career opportunity with a leader in the industry, we want to hear from you.