Teledyne Micralyne Inc. is internationally recognized for its unique design and fabrication in Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) technology. With over 30 years of experience and business Teledyne Micralyne is leading today’s cutting-edge MEMS technology in Canada. Every member of the Teledyne Micralyne team is committed to the following core values: Innovation, Excellence, Integrity and Commitment. Teledyne Micralyne is proud to work with customers as strategic partners towards providing innovative solutions to meet evolving global needs and societal expectations. Teledyne Micralyne is ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 certified
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Providing technical engineering expertise in the Wet process and Wafer Bonding module to support all departments. Working within a team that provides stable, standard processes for optimization of current production or support of new development projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible technical owner of manufacturing processes
- Develop and optimize unit processes to support next generation MEMS device product development
- Integrate and troubleshoot processes as part of cross-functional team
- Initiate continuous improvement activities designed to improve yield and widen process margins
- Incorporate best known manufacturing methods into early development phase of MEMS products
- Remain compliant with quality standards and promote a culture of quality excellence
- Follow all documentation protocols, and ensure controlled documents are accurate and up to date
- Investigate and disposition non-conformance events related to relevant areas of work
- Qualify new and existing equipment to achieve optimal performance
- Facilitate process transfers from process development to manufacturing
- Liaise with other areas in engineering on module processes to create a smooth transition to manufacturing and rapid effective implementation of the new process and technologies
- Liaise with operators and production supervisors about issues encountered
- Work towards improvement in efficiency, cost and sustainability
- Support other process engineers and staff to create a positive work environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in Engineering or Science with minimum 2 years relevant bonding and wet processing experience in either the MEMS or semiconductor industry is required
- Working knowledge of all bonding technologies, bonding processes and bonding alignment tools.
- Working knowledge of al wet process technologies, wet processes and wet processing tools
- Working knowledge of bonding quality metrics, tools and their capabilities.
- Working knowledge of wet process quality metrics, tools and their capabilities
- Basic knowledge of statistical analysis and statistical process control (JMP experience beneficial)
- Working knowledge of Design of Experiments
- Excellent team player
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and adaptable to changing needs
- Creative problem solver
- Able to work in a demanding & dynamic environment
How to Apply
Please apply to position using this link.