Micralyne Inc. is a leading global developer and manufacturer of Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) providing MEMS and sensors’ solutions to companies globally. We are at the leading edge of providing solutions for applications that are surging: IoT; biomedical devices; optical connectivity and industrial controls.
Our business is growing and we are adding talent to our team. We are currently looking for someone to take on a key role of Process Engineer – Lithography.
You will own and be accountable for specific design, development and integration projects for MEMS devices from architecture to production release; Lead process integration of new processes and extensive characterization to provide a robust manufacturable process that is ready for qualification and transfer to manufacturing; drive continuous process capability and yield improvements through the use of statistical methodologies; work with process engineering and manufacturing groups to streamline the qualification and transfer to manufacturing; work with product managers to understand the process/product interactions and identify weakness and mismatch between the process and product performance.
You will take ownership of the next generation device design architectures and specifications.
Your career with us will be challenging and rewarding with opportunities to learn and develop, professionally and personally, through on-the-job experiences as well as professional development initiatives.
Education & Training:
• Degree in electrical, mechanical, chemical engineering, material science or Physics.
• Experience in MEMS or semiconductor design & development in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience designing MEMS gyroscope, accelerometer, resonator, or similar device.
• Experience with finite element modeling for MEMS sensor, and layout tools.
• Experience with package modeling for MEMS sensors.
• Knowledge of theoretical and practical aspects of mechanical and electrical systems utilized in MEMS operation.
• Knowledge of MEMS wafer fab technologies, semiconductor processing, electrical, mechanical, process characterization and layout.
• Knowledge of foundry CMOS technologies.
• Knowledge of electrostatic actuators and capacitive sensing.
• Working knowledge of Design of Experiments (DOE).
• Knowledge of statistical analysis and process control
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills.
• Systems & process analysis & evaluation skills.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office programs.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure.
• Ability to manage ambiguity.
• Ability to earn trust and respect from all key stakeholders.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Ability to work in a changing, dynamic work environment.
• Pro-active, can-do attitude.
If you are interested in a career opportunity with a leader in the industry, we want to hear from you.