Company Operation Name: Teledyne Micralyne, Inc.
Business Address: 1911 94th Street Edmonton, AB Canada T6N 1E6
Job Title: Process Technician
Working in a team environment to deliver products that meet quality and cost targets in a manufacturing setting. Follow standard operating procedures to ensure quality and safety
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform assigned work, while adhering to quality standards operating procedures,
- Work as part of a team to meet targets, to ensure quality, on time delivery, as well as, profitability while following environmental health & safety standards,
- Perform routine calibrations, qualifications and set ups to ensure production equipment and standard processes are operational and are performing at specified levels,
- Manage time and equipment usage efficiently to meet production targets,
- Facilitate teamwork within and across shifts,
- Stimulate a positive work environment that focuses on quality and best practices,
- Demonstrate professional conduct in the workplace, leading with excellent work habits, time management, productivity, quality and a high level of safety awareness,
- Identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency, profitability, material utilization, and tool usage,
- Communicate with Production Manager and other team members on issues that affect safety, quality, delivery and cost,
- Assist with improving applicable work instructions, safety procedures, and related quality documentation,
- Assist with applicable process development and CI (Continuous Improvement) projects.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma, or GED
- Working in a technical manufacturing environment,
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills,
- Experience working in a clean room environment is an asset,
- Ability to work in a team and demonstrates leadership qualities,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Reports to: Production Manager
Type of Employment: Temporary, Part-time
Hours of Work: Variable, based on business needs. Hours may vary from; daytime, evening and night
Salary: $17.00 hourly
How to Apply
Please apply here.