Micralyne Inc. is internationally recognized for its unique design and fabrication in Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) technology, with over 30 years of experience and business Micralyne is leading today’s cutting edge MEMS technology in Canada. Every member of the Micralyne team is committed to the following core values: Innovation, Excellence, Integrity and Commitment. Micralyne is proud to work with customers as strategic partners towards providing innovative solutions to meet evolving global needs and societal expectations.
Company Operation Name- Micralyne Inc.
Business Address- 1911 94th Street Edmonton, AB Canada T6N 1E6
Job Title- Process Technologist
Job Duties-Working in a team setting to deliver products that meet quality and cost targets in a manufacturing setting. Follow standard operating procedures to ensure quality and safety.
- Perform assigned work adhering to quality standards operating procedures
- Work in a team to meet targets and health and safety standards while ensuring quality on time delivery, and profitability
- Perform routine calibrations, qualifications and set ups to ensure production equipment and standard processes are operation or performing at specified levels
- Manage time and equipment usage efficiently to meet production targets
- Facilitate teamwork within and across shifts
- Stimulate a positive work environment that focuses on quality and best practices
- Demonstrate professional conduct in the work place, leading with excellent work habits, time management, productivity, quality and a high level of safety awareness
- Identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency, profitability, material utilization, and tool usage
- Communicate with Production Manager and other team members on issues that affect safety, quality, delivery and cost
- Assist with improving applicable work instructions, safety procedures, and related quality documentation.
- Assist with applicable process development and CI (Continuous Improvement) projects
Number of positions- One.
Reports to- Production Manager
Type of Employment- Full time hourly (37.5 hours/ week)
Salary- Hourly wage are negotiable based on experience.
Benefits- Upon successful completion of 3 month probationary period you will be eligible for company benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision. Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance also available.
- Technical diploma in Nanotechnology Systems or equivalent
- Or minimum 5 years relevant experience and a high school diploma or GED may also be considered
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience working in a clean room environment is an asset
- Ability to work in a team and demonstrates leadership qualities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Points of Contact-
Roz Walsh, Human Resources Coordinator
Phone- 780-431-4400 extension 2272